Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Machine Learning (AI) technologies are increasingly being used in this industry to enable greater access to working capital through faster, more agile and bespoke offerings. This panel sessions reviews the latest innovative using of new technologies that are disrupting traditional invoice finance.
- Connecting business owners with invoice buyers on a global scale by leveraging blockchain technology
- How can the use of AI and DLT can minimize the risk of fraud in invoice finance and offer authentic transactions?
- Exploring the various applications of AI within receivables finance: financial assessments, funding matching; KYC and AML
- Insights from companies utilising AI and DLT technologies to offer working capital solutions to SMEs — how can the use of these technologies become best practice in the industry?
Christophe Spoerry, founder of Alpine Style, will be moderating a panel about mastering new technologies such as Blockchain and AI for Invoice Finance, at BCR’s Alternative and Receivable Finance conference in London on 22 November 2018.
The panelists include:
- Mai Duong, Head of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, Hokodo
- Chris Smith, CEO & Co Founder, Lendflo
- Christophe Monget, CTO, Match Place
- Aman Kohli, CTO, former CTO, Financial Services at Microsoft
More information about the conference and the panel can be found here: https://bcrpub.com/events/alternative-receivables-finance-forum-0